DayMap does not sync with Google Calendar and Reminders at this time but there is an option that allows you to see your Calendar events in DayMap's Scheduler. You can access this feature by going to View > Show Apple Calendar Events or by using the Keyboard Shortcut - Command + Shift + E.
Articles in this section
- Can DayMap be shared across a team or family at work or home?
- What's the little red icon all about?
- How do I get Calendar events to show up?
- Does the find function search the notes content?
- Can I use Dropbox with DayMap?
- Where is my data located?
- Restoring from Backup
- Does DayMap sync with other programs like Calendar, Reminders, Google Sync, etc.?
- How often can I expect updates?