To create subtasks, click on a task and drag it on top of another tasks until it highlights and then release. You can also use the Outdent and Indent commands in the Task menu as well as using Command+[ to Outdent and Command+] to Indent.
Articles in this section
- How do I turn on iCloud sync?
- How do I archive a Project?
- How do I create a new project?
- How do I create a new task?
- Can I print my projects?
- Can I print my week?
- Can I view a month at a time?
- How do I move my overdue tasks to the current day?
- How do I make subtasks?
- How do I make a task not a subtasks?