The default Quick Entry combination is Command+K. You must have DayMap running to access this feature when working in other programs. Go to DayMap in the menu bar and click on Preferences to change the Quick Entry keys.
Articles in this section
- How do I turn on iCloud sync?
- How do I archive a Project?
- How do I create a new project?
- How do I create a new task?
- Can I print my projects?
- Can I print my week?
- Can I view a month at a time?
- How do I move my overdue tasks to the current day?
- How do I make subtasks?
- How do I make a task not a subtasks?